- to register as a delegate please go to our Eventbrite page.
- download the conference draft programme outline including details of tours
NZCCM 2019 National Conference: Draft Programme Release
Modern and Contemporary Materials: Research, Treatment, and Practice Date: 23rd – 25th of October 2019 Venue: Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetū
The draft programme is here! The Organising Committee of the NZCCM National Conference 2019 are excited to share the draft programme for this year’s conference. We have a great range of speakers from across New Zealand and beyond, and some fantastic events lined up for you – we even have a new addition to the tours – Canterbury Museum.
Don’t forget that early bird rates are only available until the 23rd September. You can register and book all events through our Eventbrite page here – but don’t delay, places are limited!
Registrations are open and bookings for tours, the workshop, and the conference dinner can all be found on the eventbrite page. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Deadline for submission of abstract: Friday 28th June 2019
- Notification of acceptance for speakers: end of July 2019
- Registration: opens Wednesday 14th August 2019
- Early bird rates end September 23rd 2019.
- Conference dates: 23rd to 25th October 2019
If you have any questions, would like to take part in a panel discussion, or have any further suggestions please contact Eliza Penrose, Organising Committee Member using the contact form below..